Flash-forward 4 years. Amazing road bike sits in our living room. Because I spent so much money buying it, I felt guilty about getting rid of it. I keep thinking maybe, just maybe I’ll come back to it. Meanwhile, Rob has been maintaining it and secretly hoping that I’ll try again. No such luck. I hate to admit defeat, but I have finally come to my senses. I’m selling the bike. Someone else can get better use of it and we can get some space back in our living room.
So, if anyone has a friend that wants to move from doing just spin classes to riding outside or someone who is just getting into triathlons, please pass along the info for my bike. I know this a shameless plug, but it’s my blog and this is as good a method as any to put it out there that I’m trying to sell my bike.
Here are some pretty photos of my bike.
- Light blue Women’s XS size frame – 43cm
- upgraded saddle – Body Geometry by Specialized
- frame Extra-light ALUXX butted aluminum, Compact Road Design, Integrated Forged Headtube
- fork Aluminum Tapered, 1 1/8″
- derailleur Front: Shimano Sora, Rear: Shimano Sora
- derailleurshifters Shimano Sora,STI, 8 speed
- cranks TruVativ Touro, 30/42/52T
- pedals Steel w/resin body
- handlebar Alloy anatomic
- stem Giant adjustable, alloy A-head
- headset Integrated 1 1/8″
- brakes Tektro Dual Pivot
- levers Shimano Sora
- seatpost Alloy micro adjust, 27.2
- rims Alex, 32H, doublewall, black
- hubs Alloy 32H, QR, cassette
- tires Michelin Dynamic, 700x 25c
- cassette SRAM PG850 12- 26T, 8 speed
- spokes Stainless Steel, 14G