Taking a cue from Sarah K. Chen, a photographer whose work I admire, I decided to do a list of things I’d like to do this year.
- Replace my stolen digital SLR camera. I miss taking pictures.
- Do more freelance invitation design. Possibly launch my own website.
- Setup an actual emergency fund
- Add another stamp (or two) to my passport.
- Take my Civic out for a roadtrip
- Go on a Girls’ Trip
- Do a boudoir photo shoot.
- Train & participate in a 5K.
- Volunteer for a non-profit organization.
- Get back into Outdoor sports, i.e. Rock Climbing, Kayaking, et al
We’ll see how well I do with my list as the year progresses. I figure writing them all out on a public forum will make me more likely to do them.